Tired of spending all winter in unflattering sweats and flannels? Our hoodie nightgown with fluffy, brushed fleece is here for the rescue!
This stylish maxi-length hoodie is luxuriously soft and will keep you cozy on the coldest of nights. The French terry fabric, made from the botanical fibers of TENCEL™, has been brushed to provide a dreamy soft fluff against your skin, and has just a bit of spandex stretch. It's the perfect solution to being both warm and HOT!
Julie Lu is the snuggly sister to our Janey Lu style, it's the same design, just with a different fabric that's a little thicker and warmer, but still the same supreme comfort. You will literally live in this lounger from first frost to spring thaw. Pack it up for your family ski trip, girls weekend or yoga retreat and out-lovely the rest of them!
12.5 oz brushed French terry fabric* is super soft on the inside and will feel superior to your most comfortable sweats.
Comfy hood with a little extra length in front provides room for your top knot and functions as an eye mask.
Contoured waist to flatter your figure.
Kangaroo pocket for hand warming and phone holding.
Side slits up to the knees, allowing for ease of movement.
Kissed with red accent stitching to remind you about the love that goes into every garment.
* NOTE: Due to the delicate nature of the natural fibers of this fabric, please wash with like colors as you may experience some shedding of the fleece. This is normal and does not reflect any damage to the garment. I Love My Nighty will not accept returns for this shedding as it is a normal occurrence with this fabric. If you have any concerns, please order the Janey Lu hoodie which is the same style without the brushed fleece.
We use TENCEL™ certified botanical fibers:
• TENCEL™ made from Eucalyptus tree cellulose
• TENCEL™ Modal with Micro Technology made from Beech tree cellulose
• Luxuriously soft
• Silky smooth, beautiful drape, durable
• Breathable, keeps you cool and dry
• Won't build up static
• Packs well for travel
• You LOVE your nighty so please handle with care: machine wash cold/delicate with like colors + air dry.
Not following care instructions may result in the delicate fabric stretching or pilling. (You've been warned, I Love My Nighty is not responsible for any damage from not washing properly)