*RESTOCK COMING SOON! Message us if your size is out of stock!*
You can walk on clouds all winter in our 100% alpaca fur, open-toe slippers made in Peru. Featuring all-natural fluffy white fur on the outer strap and insole, and a durable suede bottom sole.
Alpacas live in their natural habitat in the Andes mountains of Peru and are a prized animal to the people and their culture. When the animals reach the end of their natural lifecycle, the fleece can be used to make ethically produced and cruelty free products.
Alpaca fiber is hypo-allergenic and easy to clean. Hand wash with gentle soap, air dry and brush to make them fluffy again.
Treat yourself to the comfort of all natural Alpaca fur slides. Your feet will thank you!
We use TENCEL™ certified botanical fibers:
• TENCEL™ made from Eucalyptus tree cellulose
• TENCEL™ Modal with Micro Technology made from Beech tree cellulose
• Luxuriously soft
• Silky smooth, beautiful drape, durable
• Breathable, keeps you cool and dry
• Won't build up static
• Packs well for travel
• You LOVE your nighty so please handle with care: machine wash cold/delicate with like colors + air dry.
Not following care instructions may result in the delicate fabric stretching or pilling. (You've been warned, I Love My Nighty is not responsible for any damage from not washing properly)