I Love My Nighty is now partnering with Maison d'Haiti Artisanat Cooperative to bring you the finest classic white, cotton, embroidered nightgown. This heirloom quality night delight is made of supremely soft, white cotton batiste and features delicate hand-stitched embroidery on the neckline and yoke. Each nightgown is hand-crafted from start to finish. Our version of this sleeveless, loose fitting nighty provides ample room throughout for a light and airy fit that also can used as maternity sleepwear.
Proceeds from the sale of each nightgown goes toward supporting the Haiti Projects artisans, providing them with life-changing income.
100% White Cotton Batiste
Machine wash and tumble dry
Size S (6-8) M (10-12) L (14-16) XL (18) XXL (20)
Fair trade certified
Made in Haiti
We use TENCEL™ certified botanical fibers:
• TENCEL™ made from Eucalyptus tree cellulose
• TENCEL™ Modal with Micro Technology made from Beech tree cellulose
• Luxuriously soft
• Silky smooth, beautiful drape, durable
• Breathable, keeps you cool and dry
• Won't build up static
• Packs well for travel
• You LOVE your nighty so please handle with care: machine wash cold/delicate with like colors + air dry.
Not following care instructions may result in the delicate fabric stretching or pilling. (You've been warned, I Love My Nighty is not responsible for any damage from not washing properly)